The Elizabeth Stone House serves hundreds of domestic violence survivors every year. It is only with your generous contributions that we can continue striving to provide the widest possible range of services to address all of the challenges individual survivors face.
“Elizabeth Stone House has made me whole again and made me be part of a community I can always call home….Thank you to the Elizabeth Stone House for saving my life.”
Make a gift today and give survivors the opportunity to create their own change and foster healthier, more stable families.
Do more and join our CornerStone Community by giving monthly. Be part of the chief foundation in building stronger, safer families.
$5000 keeps the Parent-Child Center open for six days.
In the fiscal year 2019 at the Elizabeth Stone House:
- 485 adult domestic violence survivors gained an understanding and learned to address personal challenges related to domestic violence through support groups, classes, and personal counseling.
- 344 children from violent homes benefited from family outings, holiday gatherings, therapeutic childcare, back-to-school shopping and our holiday gift drive.
- 66 parents improved their parenting skills.
- 13 domestic violence survivor families moved into permanent housing.
- 83 adult domestic violence survivors took better control of their finances through classes and personal financial counseling.
You can also send checks (made payable to the Elizabeth Stone House) to:
Elizabeth Stone House
PO Box 300039
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130